Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for one of these for my 1.6 tdci ghia05 for a while. Haynes do not do one as far as i know-does anyone have one or know where to get one? I notice that someone is advertising a dvd on E-bay for £4-5. Might be worth a fiver?

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Do just check the date of the version there are I think two
The TIS DVD covers all the Ford models upto around the 2003 MY or perhaps into early 2004. It's all most of us have at present

·
Registered
10 Posts
Were all in the same boat. I brought the DVD, although a bit more complex than the Haynes manual in that you need to know what your looking for. After all, it is made for the mechanic. Certainly worth the fiver.Covers most if not all the Ford range.

Phil

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I didn`t think there was a Haynes manual for the C-Max,only the Focus and several things are different,even though the C-Max is Focus based.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry, I should have explained I meant Haynes manuals generally. Your right Haynes don't do a manual for the c max, not yet anyway.

Phil

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Not even the Focus manual from Haynes covers the 2.0 TDCI engine.

As for the DVD, don't pay that much... it can be had for free if you know where to look

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lawe,

As a fellow Basingstoker can you PM me the details too.....

Thanks

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Well since posting, it would seem that it is a lot harder to find now than when I got it sometime ago.

However I did do a quick search on google it is available but via torrent/P2P or so google says!

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is ford 2005-2006 dvd on torrent, but it is USA cars I think. Anyway, you wil be waiting > 1 week for it to be downloaded.
Guy sells it on E-Bay for a couple pounds.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Below is a copy I had when enquiring about a manual for c max at yhe haynes website

Dear Mr Short,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Thank you for your recent Email.

There is currently no manual for this car but with the amount of requests we are getting for it I'm sure it won't be long before we do. I would suggest checking our website periodically for further updates.

We are however, publishing a new Ford Focus manual in September which will more than likely cover the engine of your vehicle

Kind Regards

<?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:personName w:st="on">Richard Walsh</st1:personName>

Customer Service Coordinator

01963 440005

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts