Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having replaced both front & rear blades,not through Ford! Front were £50 & rear £5.99,Iwas searching for headlight bulbs & on same site they supply wipers too.Front £38 & rear £5.Both prices inc delivery within 2 days.

www.autobulbs.co.uk

·
Registered
615 Posts
i have got a trick for blades meaning to change all three wiper blades only cost me £12 the front wipers actually can be taken apart two clips at the end can be removedand the blade thencan be removed you then can buy from halfords just the blade then with a little fiddling and modifiying cuting blade to right sizeand some washing up liquid you slide new blade in and put blade back together by replacing clips and yourdone new wipers you would never know the difference and looking at price shown above i saved myself a fortune all it cost me was half an hour of the day

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have a look on ebay!

I bought the two fontwipers for £15, the whole wiper, not just the blades. Thats £15 inc delivery, just search on the 'ebay shops'. next day delivery.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I1ll try that.At the moment I`m searching for a Citreon C2 rear arm to fit on istead on standard one,so far I`ve got the blade for £2.99 delivered and been quoted £18.60 for the arm inc del.Gonna keep plooking though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts