Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im planning to tint my windows when summer comes..anyone used a good one or what brand to use and where to buy them, thanks:)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
If you like the bubble effect then Supercmaxer could do them for you for a small fee!:rolleyes:

As Matty says i would always get the professionals in and dont be tempted to tint the front sides as they are already at the maximum allowed tint, any darker and the nice traffic officer will give you a ticket!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you like the bubble effect then Supercmaxer could do them for you for a small fee!:rolleyes:

As Matty says i would always get the professionals in and dont be tempted to tint the front sides as they are already at the maximum allowed tint, any darker and the nice traffic officer will give you a ticket!
ouch..i better start saving then:cool:

the drivers side windows looks clear to me but didnt know thats already tinted:confused:

thanks man

·
Banned
2,747 Posts

Ha ha nothing wrong with my tints have you know. Roll your eyes at me lol. They have been fitted by a professional. I did the rear sides as they were pre cut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts