Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 07 plate 2.0lt tdci diesel and according to my handbook I'm looking for fuse 47 but the fuse box under the dashboard pass side starts at 100 and goes up to 143. I want to check the fuse before getting a new washer pump fitted. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi, I have a 07 plate 2.0lt tdci diesel and according to my handbook I'm looking for fuse 47 but the fuse box under the dashboard pass side starts at 100 and goes up to 143. I want to check the fuse before getting a new washer pump fitted. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
I would think it's the pump they go for a pass time even if the fuse has gone it probably due to a seized pump it's in the rear part of the wheel splash guard on the o/s, and have you got the correct year handbook for your car as the fuse numbers are normally correct.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I would think it's the pump they go for a pass time even if the fuse has gone it probably due to a seized pump it's in the rear part of the wheel splash guard on the o/s, and have you got the correct year handbook for your car as the fuse numbers are normally correct.
I think it's fuse 136 you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts