Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have recently bought a 17 plate Grand c-max. It already has sync 3 in it, but the maps are out of date. I have tried downloading the update from the ford site but it says I am up to date and I know at least the maps are about 3 years out of date. I recently came across a program by Cyan Labs called the FordSyncDownloader which it says will update my sync 3 to sync 3.4 and the maps to F9 (2019). Does anyone have any experience of this. I do not want to FUBAR my system.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I have recently bought a 17 plate Grand c-max. It already has sync 3 in it, but the maps are out of date. I have tried downloading the update from the ford site but it says I am up to date and I know at least the maps are about 3 years out of date. I recently came across a program by Cyan Labs called the FordSyncDownloader which it says will update my sync 3 to sync 3.4 and the maps to F9 (2019). Does anyone have any experience of this. I do not want to FUBAR my system.

Thanks
What happened? did you make any progress?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What happened? did you make any progress?
Yes in the ned I used tye cyanlabs fordupdater and it worked fine, except that it put climate control on the screen but it doesn't work. Everything else was fine.

But I wouldn't do it if it is still under warranty. Ford Hub

1 - 3 of 3 Posts