Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just taken delivery of 2 ford dvd`s.One is a TIS dvd disc 2004 edition & the other is an EPC (parts) dvd disc update 10/2008.

When I put either disc into the dvd drive,the drive starts up,then nothing happens.After a little pressing of keys (I`m no computer expert at all) a box came up saying `A disc with unsupported format in drive D: ` comes up on the screen.
I`m stumped.Do I need another operating system
?
Any help would be VERY much appriciated.
Thanks
Mike.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Mike,

For the TIS, you'll need to run the Install program first.
Once loaded, you should have a icon on within the programs section and just use normally.
You do need to have the disc in the machine everytime you want to have a look through the TIS manual.

Not sure on the EPC disc though...

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my neighbour to help out,he`s a wiz with computers.The install info was on the EPC disc,not only that it`s is a foreign language & neither of us can find out how to get English up.The disc says multi language on it so some where in it there must be a way to select.
I`ll keep pushing keys and hope I get it some time.Thing is,without the language being sorted,I can`t get into the menu.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it off e-bay via a mate.Cost £12.
Type in TIS DVD Ford UK 2004 onwards
at least I did.
Be careful cos there are some on there for US cars so have a good look at all the details.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I know LAWE has one (in english) so PM him and he'll let you know where he got his from.

·
Registered
280 Posts
CheeRS buddy....

Probably be doing the 'school run' one day next week so once I know which day I'll let you know...

Edited by: R7BKR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts