Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

Have recently bought a 2016 Grand C-Max 1.5 Zetec with Sync, however just recently (i.e yesterday) the Bluetooth stopped working and now will NOT turn on so I've lost the emergency assist etc.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

·
Registered
358 Posts
Bluetooth

HI Cewells,

There is an option to turn Bluetooth on or off on the sony menu and obviously the option on your phone as well ensure both are on maybe one or the other has turned itself off?
If both are on try reinstalling it all over again?

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Blue tooth

If all else fails remove the radio fuses or disconnect the negative battery terminal for 30 seconds but make sure you have the radio code first of all and the car may drive a little differently for a few miles afterwards if you go by the battery option until the ECU remaps itself.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Nighthawk 2018 and thanks for the advice. The Bluetooth doesn't even turn on now so I've booked it into the dealer as it's under warranty (I hope).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, did you ever get your bluetooth issue fixed? On my 2016 Zetec the bluetooth has also stopped working along with the USB ports but the 12v charging ports still work.
The radio works fine apart from the phone button not responding or any Bluetooth/AUX options.
Everything was working when I bought the car in Oct 19 but started playing after the 3 month warranty ended.
Tried my phone with another car and it worked perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts