Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. first time posting, I have spent a lot of time looking online to try and find out where the sunroof drain exits are on my 2004 focus Cmax 2.0 TDCI.
I could not find this info anywhere, not even in the haynes manual. As a result I wasted lots of time and energy removing the carpets in the foot-well and removing the wheel arch liner looking for it. I could not unblock it from rodding the sunroof end and so spent all day trying to find the other end. I was just about to give up an then I noticed a rubber nipple sticking out of the door jam, a very small gap between the front wings and the front doors. I tested it with water on the passenger side and sure enough water came through. Unfortunately for me when i touched it, it popped through the hole into the A pillar and I cant get it back out, I tried unblocking again from the sunroof end and since the pipe was now straight, i was able to unblock it. Trouble is, its discharging into the A-pliiar before exiting the car. I hope it don't give me a rust problem. BTW the problem was a soaking wet foot-well caused by water running down from the sunroof behind the inner panels and on to the floor. Anyways since I could not find this info anywhere I thought id post it here so its out there and hopefully will help someone avoid wasting all that time and effort like i did. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts