Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a CMAX 2015 which I want to put my Kenwood under seat sub in, I used to have it wired into my Renault Scenic which luckily had an old power source from a disabled lift which was in the boot before I had it. But I am not sure about the CMAX and I don't want to break it!!

Wondering if anyone knows the best way to get a live into the cabin, also where the high level speaker inputs are and if anyone has any other info for fitting? Have had a search on here but cant find anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi how did you get on with this. I have just got a 2010 mk1 c max and am intrested in getting the kenwood sub that goes under your seat. Is it any good, sound quality wise. What did you soo to get the live in the cabin.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi how did you get on with this. I have just got a 2010 mk1 c max and am intrested in getting the kenwood sub that goes under your seat. Is it any good, sound quality wise. What did you soo to get the live in the cabin.
I had a look at it, there isn't much room under the seat so it wouldn't fit there. Also the amp wiring looks to be quite a challenge, so at the moment I have left it.

A local company has quoted £170 for an amp kit fitted, as far as the underseat kenwood is concerned I used to use it in a Renault Scenic and when set up correctly it used to give quite a punch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts