Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in the Netherlands used Focus ST wheels of the first generation to buy. Rims and tires are in very good condition. The wheels are original Ford and in the size 18 inches, with tires 225/40/18. Let balancing, new wheel nuts for Ford go out andcleaned and assembled.looks very different now. Runs much tighter and the comfort is still basking along (had expected the worse) I do not think that many C-Maxen drive with original ST rims ...
pictures are clickable for a larger view

reactions, good or bad ? just shoot !!!
again sorry for my bad englisch

Greetz
BIG charlieEdited by: BIG charlie

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hey Charlie!

I have to say that they look really nice, perhaps better looking than on the normal Focus

They also seem better to keep clean than thr original wheels that I have.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
If these 18" are now wider than what was fitted before do remember that without the rack limiters there is the chance of the inner edges of the tyres rubbing on the fixed parts of the suspension

As we were advised in the MOT test in the UK 18" rims without the stops would fail. It may be the same in the Netherlands. worth checking

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you allfor the comments so far.
Actually I am from belgium, but I have the wheels purchased in the netherlands.
Together with someone who works at ford, I checked the wheels and get nowhere to the suspension.
The steering angle limitation is not necessary.
They are therefore original Focus ST wheels and which fit parfect our c-max, without adjustments.

Greetings
Charlie

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi

can this wheels also with 235 tires on the c max?

i have bad experience with 225 on 8J, to quick damage on the edge of the wheels.
marcel

·
Registered
12 Posts
marcel said:
hi
are this wheels et 52,5?
can this wheels also with 235 tires on the c max by this et?

i have bad experience with 225 on 8J, to quick damage on the edge of the wheels.
marcel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts