Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first post (long time reader) 1.6 tdci a pipe has split and I can't find the name of the pipe yet alone how it's replaced. There is oil spraying out of it (just a little) and making a wooshing noise under acceleration. The mechanic will take a proper look in the new year and said there is an awful lot of oil in the intake which has led to the rubber pipe either slipping off or rotting. First of all can someone point me to the name of the part or part number and second, would it normally be caked in oil. Please see the pictures. Its a very soft vertical rubber hose that seems to be leaking air and oil. I'd rather get some info before I go down the turbo repair route.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts