Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this morning that due to some pillock in europe all British police forces are to increase activitities for the week starting 6th August to 13 August so although we cmaxers dont speed anyway just take extra care .
Where i live I have seen camera's in horse boxes at the side of the road and also under open bonnets of cars looking like they have broken down.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Know what ya mean Ghosty.:)
I've got a GPS enabled rear view mirror (clip on)also give me 0-60 mph stats etc,that I've never used,and somthing called a CONGESTION ZONE??
Tells me where the Fixed cameras/Traffic light camers,and school zones etc ,most important Temp cameras,we have a couple of motorbike speed cops that move their hiding spots especially both ends of the local flyover.Speed warning (the nice lady that imforms me sounds a right bitch tho when you take no notice!!)
Best investment I've ever purchased £45 MICROFUZION ELITE GPS,much much better than those little dashboard scorpion type radars of years back,with the hardly audible chinese accents "SODOWN GLASSHOFFER"
Just have to plug into my computer to update every 12 months
This along with the GPS on my android/dvd head unit,I've got a yank feller on this warning me in his southern drawl,Must introduce HIM to HER sometime,think they'll get it on ya'll.
So even when I'm on me tod driving I've got two passengers keeping watch for the boys in blue....so far-so good :)

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
Am not saying I drive like a nob...wouldn’t condone such a thing.
I just don’t hang about as I take my driving seriously & pay attention to what I’m doing.
Wouldn’t want to have to reverse over a cyclist because I hadn’t seen what I’d ran over in the first place eh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts