Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What on earth is the small centre storage compartment for on a C-Max with an EPB? It's the one that has a small shutter type cover on it?

Like this...

·
Registered
45 Posts
On yours I would guess it is just somewhere to put your change. Mine has the "Smokers Pack" and it's here where the ashtray and cig lighter go.

The slider is broke on mine though so it won't slide closed, anyone know if this is easy to fix?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mine has removable ashtray (like an open top metal box) as well as the cig lighter in it. It's bl***dy tiny and no chance of actually getting any ash in it whilst driving, so it still goes out of the window!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Agree, it's the ashtray and 12v socket and as you say very small.
Still, when I used to smoke it is still bigger than when I had a BL Mini. Now that was small, the ash tray that is!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tthe little pencils you get from IKEA, or the little pens from Argos fit into the 'ashtray' perfectly

Handy for us non smokers

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have this on mine it was an ash tray. I also had a cigarette lighter. I soon changed that as I dont smoke so I got shot of the cigarette lighter and got a 12 volt socket cover and stuck that in the hole. I then cleaned out the ash tray and now I use it to put my garage keys in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts