Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever wondered if your customers find you when they look for you? Do you have a good SEO and SEM strategy? Do you understand the differences between SEO vs SEM? "If you are not on the internet you do not exist" This may seem like an exaggeration, but it is not far from the truth. Internet is no longer the future, but the present and we find ourselves in an increasingly competitive market, where finding a place USA Phone Number List among the first search results seems like a real battle. And this is where we ask ourselves some questions such as: what strategy do I follow? Do I do SEO or SEM ? which is better? Although for some SEO and SEM they can rival, the truth is that together they work better. In the next post we will tell you what are the main differences between the two techniques and how to work them in a unified way to get the most out of them. With both strategies we seek to gain visibility among the USA Phone Number List top positions of the search engine, but each one works in a different way to achieve this objective in the short, medium or long term. But before explaining the differences between SEO vs SEM and how to work in a unified way, let's briefly review what each of them consists of. SEO SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the set of search engine optimization techniques with the aim of USA Phone Number List improving the visibility of a website for "free". By this I do not mean that we will not pay anything to have our website optimized, but as we will see now, we will not have to pay for each visit to the website. But without a doubt, a good strategy will require a specialized person or team to carry out the project.

Within the SEO world, there are many factors that search engines (Google, Bing or Yahoo) take into account to position the site, but let's say they can be summarized in two: authority (popularity) and relevance of the content with the search performed. In order to improve these two factors, the work techniques are divided into two: SEO ON page and SEO Off page The SEO On page are all improvements that take place within your web page (keywords, URL, load times ...) to improve positioning in the search engine while SEO Off Page is a series of actions USA Phone Number List focused on factors external to the website, such as the number and quality of links (link building), presence in social networks, mentions in local media or the CTR that our results have in a search engine. SEM When we talk about SEM (Search Engine Marketing) we refer to the techniques, tools and strategies aimed at occupying the first results in search engines, through ads that are managed from platforms such as Google Ads or Bing Ads. SEM helps improve visibility and drive traffic to your website faster than SEO, that is, paying for each visit. Also, paid ads will always appear above SEO ones. seo vs semDifferences between SEO vs SEM Temporality This is one of the main differences since with SEO the improvement in rankings and visibility will be in the medium-long term, while with SEM you will appear on the results page immediately. Of course, the moment you stop USA Phone Number List investing in your SEM campaigns, you will stop appearing. Visibility Visibility is closely linked to the previous characteristic. For example, if you have a seasonal business or want to launch a specific promotion, the most effective way to position it and make your product known is through one of your SEM campaigns, since you will gain that visibility in a matter of minutes. .

Investment With SEO we will have a fixed cost of the team in charge of carrying out the project, while with SEM the costs may be variable depending on the fluctuations in the CPC's, the traffic generated or the specific actions that you want to take. cape. Keywords With SEM we can select as many keywords as we want, while with SEO the number of keywords is limited and based on the content of your website. Sensitivity to ranking USA Phone Number List changes Unless Google penalizes you, the normal thing is that the SEO results do not have great fluctuations, while with the SEM the rankings are more volatile depending, for example, on the behavior of the competition. SEO AND SEM, together better On many occasions, I have heard things like "why do SEO if I already have SEM?" or the other way around, "I don't do SEM because I have SEO that is free." But the reality is that both strategies are not exclusive, quite the opposite, in fact, the ideal is to work them together, taking advantage of the synergies that they generate between them. These are mainly related to: Optimization of the website based on paid advertising. Data exchange Combined use of keywords . Multilisting strategies . In USA Phone Number List search engine marketing, keywords are essential when creating a strategy, that is why sharing and interpreting data between SEO and SEM is so necessary.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts