Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for updating my navigation! I went over to Nottingham and the Satnav didn't know about the 3 year old M1 / A50 layout. 2014 C-max Sony with Sync 1 (I think), I have the SD card pictured, (v4.1). I am looking for the most up to date I can use without replacing hardware and only really require UK maps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK. Now running Sync 1.1 after a visit to the ford site found the download to upgrade to 1.1 but no maps.
Tried the Ford website to ask questions But just got a robot saying contact dealer.
I went to local dealer.
Question 1. Can you help me with some information.......Answer. Yes
Question 2. I have Sync 1.1 and need a up to date Navigation SD Card.........Answer. Oh!
Questions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and on. Basically on their system there is one for SE Europe and Turkey otherwise you need at least Sync 2 (but if you have the latest Nav you can upgrade on line! thanks for that).
I have found a e-mail address for Ford Customer relations so will give that a go. (Not looking hopeful)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I updated my Focus with an eBay bought SD card. Worked great for the total cost of £20. That was for a 2020 map last year. Just make sure the buy the right one for your version of sync. I have not heard of that site you have linked to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I updated my Focus with an eBay bought SD card. Worked great for the total cost of £20. That was for a 2020 map last year. Just make sure the buy the right one for your version of sync. I have not heard of that site you have linked to.
Thanks may I ask what Year and sync was you fiesta?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has anyone tried or using the SD card update below on a Sync 1, 1.1 system, it claims to be for early C-max and inc. Uk.
Font Gas Electric blue Gadget Magenta

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Thanks may I ask what Year and sync was you fiesta?
My Focus is a 63 plate. I believe it’s Sync 1.1. The card shown above looks correct. For Sync 1and 1.1 (not touchscreen) it needs to be for Ford MFD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts