Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all

This is my first post so please excuse me if this has been asked before.
I have a cmax 2016 1.5 td

Under the front bumper on both sides there is a rubber cover in front of the mud flap. One of mine has come off first does anyone know what the cover is called and secondly were would I get one
1 - 2 of 2 Posts