Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,.

I am new around here so please be gentle with me

I wonder if someone here can help me. My mother has just bought a 2004 C-Max and we are planning to use it for our family holiday in early june. but I need a set of roof bars to fit my roof box on. As this is the only time that we are lightly to use it for our holidays, I would like to avoid spending £70+ on a set of roofbars that may never get used again.

does any one know of somewhere in the Cams/Beds area that hires out bars to fit or is there there anyone out there who might have a set sitting around doing doing nothing in the first half of June (for a small reward of course).

HaggisGhia

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mate,
Just browsing through some old threads and came across one from a member called BurtonCustomX.

Looked at the bottom ofa post he added and this was there..... http://www.roofboxrental.com

I have checked out the website and they are based in West Sussex, so hope it helps if you haven't already sorted something.

Good luck.
Edited by: R7BKR

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Depending on your size of family and what you plan on doing, Our CMax took 2 adults and 2 kids luggage and all other bits n bobs the kids need for a holiday to North Yorkshire for a week (Haven Site).
I should add that all this in comfort!

Will be doing it agin this year, but Mid Wales will be our destination this time.Edited by: lawe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that Richard,

If you read my original post I was asking more from the point that someone might actually be able to recomend somewhere, rather than do a general search on the internet (which I have already done).

Another question that has come to mind is are the roof bars for a Focus and a C-max the same?

Haggis

Haggis

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
the bars are probably the same for something like Thule (they have a web) the feet will probably be different The Thule site does tell you which bars and feet are needed for each vehicle (or try halfords at least to see which parts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts