Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the fuse is for the reversing lights (I have lost the scuttle panel off my fusebox) on a 1.6tdci Ghia ?

I'm hopeing its just a fuse that does both ??

Thanks

Jim

Edited by: jimbo19

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
According to TIS The Reverse light & parking sensor fuse is F84 which is a 10 A fuse in the Central Junction box (MOD How about a sticky of the BJB & CJB as a PDF ?)This fuse is fed from an ignition relay which has fuse F12 (40A in battery junction box) It would appear that this relay also feeds your wipers / washers and front electric windows. If these are working then F12 is probably OK

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many Thanks Richard , will have a look in the morning :)

Great idea about the sticky as a pdf , see so many other people asking fuse locations

Jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F84 is ok :(
Wipers work fine so not F12
Wonder if there is another fuse location for my particular model ?
Had this before when needed to find the cig lighter fuse and it was a different location to what everyone was saying - mine was F39 for cig lighter
Mine is an 04

Any thoughts ?Edited by: jimbo19

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
have you actually got voltage to the fused side of F84
I'll presume you've got a manual g/box and do youy know that the switch in the g/box is connected / working properly

If you care to PM me an external email I'll send you the diagram of where the g/box switch is

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Richard G - you were spot on !!!
I took the fuse out and measured it with my meter and it was fine - BUT I never rechecked the lights and sensors - they are now working . So looks like it was a bad connection on the fuseblades and reseating it has cured it

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been looking through this forum as I can't see why my reversing lights don't work! The fuse is OK and the bulbs are OK. I see you were willing to send another member a diagram of where the G-box switch is. Could you send one to me, please? Many thanks!

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
If you'd both like to PM me an external email as we can't send attachments to the forum I'll send you the page from the TIS

·
Registered
8 Posts
diagram please

have you actually got voltage to the fused side of F84
I'll presume you've got a manual g/box and do youy know that the switch in the g/box is connected / working properly

If you care to PM me an external email I'll send you the diagram of where the g/box switch is
Hi i have the exact same proplem could please send me the diagram of where the switch is on the gear box thanks you much appreciated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts