Ford C-Max Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
I have access to the official Citreon online catalog.
THey saythe ARM of the C2 and C5 estate is different.
I would also like to perform this mod, but am still not sure which ARM now fits.
Im gonna buy the set as the picture say in the first topic.
I let you all knowabout it .
regards
BIG charlie

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well ordered from link higher up.

Still waiting for the package 17/1-2010

Hope it comes soon.
I get packages in 4 to 5 days from hong kong but from england it takes so far 27 days and running.

Edited by: JonV

·
Registered
615 Posts
With all due respect if you have been waiting 27 days so far for this to come why have you not opened a dispute. It states he will send it within 2 - 3 buisness days and that he sends it first class. Take my advise open a dispute in ebays resolution center and request another one to be sent out as that is to long to wait.

Also some advise I purchesed one of these wipers from someone like this with that same picture and it stated it was a direct swop for my current wiper. Yes it was and it fitted on the car great only thing was it was to big so everytime I put the wiper on it got stuck in the rear spoiler. I went to halfords to buy a smaller wiper blade to fit the arm but even the smallest blade sold still did not solve the problem result it had to go back at my own exspense.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well considering time of purches Christmas time.
And i asume the weather havent made it any bether.

But now i feel it should be here extremly soon.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Poor feedback?I should say so.
I ordered a book for my wife for Xmas & when it came it had old,yellowed pages & a torn cover,yet it was described "brand new".I put in extremely poor feedback comments & ended up getting over half my money back.
Hope you get something similar.
MM

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well this morning i got a long message where he said he was so sorry about delivery time and used the exuse Chrismas and new year, poor weather, and toons of work.

1 minute later i got a new mail from ebay where seller asked for a reviced feedback.

What should i do, shall i be nice and revise his feedback or shall i let him burn.

I`m normaly a forgiving person and feel for him, however had he only replied on my message the first time.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.