Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there i own a 2004 c max tdci 2.0 diesel and whilst out in it today my three year old managed to break the rear sunblind on the door its part of the door trim itself not an aftermarket product does anyone know weather you can replace these an how much !

·
Registered
234 Posts
Oh dear you better get your little'un to wash your car and cut the grassfor the next 5 years as a new blind assy is £180!!!!

finis 1369438 RHS
finis 1369439 LHSEdited by: marshal

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes I need both clips now (the ones at the top of the window and are not part of the blind itself). Surely these are available individually? Anyone got a parts book to check at all?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry I hope I am not hi-jacking this thread. But I have a 2005 2.0 Tdci Zetec, will mind have these blinds? Are they obvious cos I cant see them lol. . .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, my cmax is badged as a zetec was i purchased it as new from furrows in telford. The V5 does state Style. Sales man informed myself that the model was that new and it was only going to be limitedthere was no badge for it. does anyone else have a style badged as a zetec?

·
Registered
15 Posts
hertz said:
Yes I need both clips now (the ones at the top of the window and are not part of the blind itself). Surely these are available individually? Anyone got a parts book to check at all?
Sorry it took so long, just found the invoice tonight. the part number for the clips at the top of the door is:F1339580 -- "136341 Clip" -- £2.25 each.
they also look a lot better the the original ones on the car, a lot stronger.

·
Registered
8 Posts
nickhalluk said:
hertz said:

Sorry it took so long, just found the invoice tonight. the part number for the clips at the top of the door is:
F1339580 -- "136341 Clip" -- £2.25 each.

Thanks for that.

I'm needing a set of these as my little one broke them. Was going to try a breakers but this is better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
nickhalluk said:
hertz said:

Sorry it took so long, just found the invoice tonight. the part number for the clips at the top of the door is:
F1339580 -- "136341 Clip" -- £2.25 each.

can you tell me where you actually brought the clips as I am desparately trying to get some.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts