Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Where do you get all this info from Richard?

·
Registered
77 Posts
@ bottltree

hmm... he gets it from Ford TIS maybe?:p

Google Ford TIS 2004 DVD.ISO and depending on your broad band speed will be yours within minutes:p

Really helps out where haynes manual fails( everywhere?:p )

Regards.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It comes from multiple searching and then putting relative pages as PDF's for you all
Only up to 2003¾ MY unless anyone knows of anything later that isn't online subscription and dealer only

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ bottltree

hmm... he gets it from Ford TIS maybe?:p

Google Ford TIS 2004 DVD.ISO and depending on your broad band speed will be yours within minutes:p

Really helps out where haynes manual fails( everywhere?:p )

Regards.
Is from the TIS though at the time discs were on fleabay for about £5 I've always had security doubts about Torrent downloads due in part to some of the material is made available this way

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great! I have printed that off. I am wondering how long it would take to remove the bumper. I only want to remove it because there is a cross member which is very rusty and I want to get at it to rub it down and rust proof it. I am fussy and yes you can't see it it but my 2004 Zetec 1.6 Tcdi needs to last me about 4 yrs at least. Bodywork is excellent. I would hope to to this in a couple of days though I would have to choose good weather as I only have a driveway. Ideally I would like to take it to a shot blaster to blast to clean metal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts