Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m assuming if I disconnect the radio to reset the sync I will need to enter the radio code, how do I find this out?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi, my understanding is that that the Sync radio, does not have a code - it is not like the old, stand alone, removable radio. This is my understanding - best take a second opinion. If you talk to the right person at your local Ford dealership, by telephone, or dropping in - then you should get a conclusive answer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, my understanding is that that the Sync radio, does not have a code - it is not like the old, stand alone, removable radio. This is my understanding - best take a second opinion. If you talk to the right person at your local Ford dealership, by telephone, or dropping in - then you should get a conclusive answer
Thank you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m assuming if I disconnect the radio to reset the sync I will need to enter the radio code, how do I find this out?
I'm quite new on this forum. I saw this website: Ford Radio Codes - Radio Code King on a thread recently that offers free radio codes for Ford serials starting with M and V.

Use the code: "freeforall" to make it free.

Hope it helps if someone is in need.

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts