Ford C-Max Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I don't know if I need a radio code or not. Nothing written down in any paperwork I got with the car, tried calling dealers one said take it in to get serial number and they will then be able to find it, the other said it doesn't need one. I want to disconnect the battery and see if it resets the sync system so my ipod/usb works again. I have the sync 1.1 (I think!!) 2013. I can't use the press 1 and 6 to get serial number as it just tries to dial the phone. Any help much appreciated :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, new to the site.
Just had CMAX serviced and now it is asking for a radio code.
Pressing 1&6 I got this:
FDC2005M062621
Is that useful?
Could I get some help with it, please?
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have just seen this and immediately joined to get the code as mine hasn't worked in ages. Here is my code
M023445
Really hope there is someone still around to help.
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi All
I have just come back to owning a ford after many years (my last one was a Granada) and have bought a 2007 1.6 tdi with many small problems, I will have to remove the battery to do some of the electrical work required and have not got a radio code, I am guessing I will need it - can you help ?
Vxxxxxx
edit don't worry - had to find it else were as the weekend came - I was worried about the online ones being scams or collecting data then asking for cash - but I used "Ford Radio Codes Online" to get mine for free, which worked with no problems (hope it's ok to do this mods ?)

81 - 94 of 94 Posts