Ford C-Max Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
We both have bitches now Mat...Speaking of which, where is Wes?
Don't think she comes on here much anymore :(

It is quiet on here so I tend to pop in and out from time to time. Not as much as I did when I first joined up

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
I'm just filling my obligation as Head of Sarcasm & Witty Remarks.
And I can't just abandon Wes...!

(Top man on the VW Forum now matey..lol).

·
Registered
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm just filling my obligation as Head of Sarcasm & Witty Remarks.
And I can't just abandon Wes...!

(Top man on the VW Forum now matey..lol).
I better find some new stuff to keep you guys and this forum active then - but dont worry, that is no problem with an old C-max ;)

Btw just signed up on the VW forum too - call me traitor, but im considering buying a Scirocco 2.0TDI if i ever get enough money ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
There is no where online that you can get the Ford V codes for FREE. :(

Ford dealer only. Codes for V serial numbers are totally random and cannot be worked out like older M series ones.

Costs £11.50 which is cheaper than ford. Ford V Radio Code Service - radiocodes.co.uk

OK, was just a chance as I noticed crash19999 was giving out some codes peviously for v serial numbers, but he may not even be able to get them any more?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
OK, was just a chance as I noticed crash19999 was giving out some codes peviously for v serial numbers, but he may not even be able to get them any more?
I've asked over on another site but no luck so far.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Nah, protein and training. Pushing to get back to 19 stone now so training heavy again.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Not trained properly for 9 months due to our house renovation and no time so am training hard now and trying to eat cleanish plus plenty of protein. Hopefully the old muscle memory will kick in and get me back to where i was at when last training hard.

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
That's the trouble with being married Wes...you'll never have Forearms like you did being single...that being said...lol?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've recently had to replace my battery and alternator. In doing so, my radio locked up, and I could really use some help finding the code. The serial number for the radio is V390664.

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

The Bishop

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I've just changed the battery in my wife's Cmax and I do not have the radio code. Can anyone help please? The serial number is M112050. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi, I've just changed the battery in my wife's Cmax and I do not have the radio code. Can anyone help please? The serial number is M112050. Thanks in advance.
9311 matey

41 - 60 of 95 Posts