Ford C-Max Forum banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I'm new here. I just picked up my 07 Cmax for the second time after picking it up Saturday and the slave cylinder on the clutch went a mile down the road! A new clutch and cylinder later (warranty) I've picked it up. Now I need my radio code! I hope someone could help me! My serial number is V031736. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Aaron

·
Registered
54 Posts
I need the code for M045208 - a CDXFS214 finally got the radio out :) Could anybody help me? Crash19999 maybe?
Not sure, maybe the above is not what is needed, there is more than one serial on it?? There is also a serial called CTV142828 m,aybe thats the one?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Somebody please help! Im getting mad without music - I have to drive 60km to work every day ;)
Don't recognise any of those codes. If you can.... Take a picture of the stickers you have on the rear of the stereo. I think "SOME" codes can only be retrieved via ford themselves so you may end up paying to get the tunes back on.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Mattyharman: IT WORKED - I LOVE YOU m8!!!! ;) you just saved my day...omg so happy ;)
No worries sweet cheeks :D

enjoy your tunes. And ''DONT'' loose your code. write it in your book :cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I will - i just printed it with a dymo writer for the ash-tray, and wrote it down in an encrypted pasword protected doc that i stored on my server in the basement at home ;) safe enuff? ;)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I will - i just printed it with a dymo writer for the ash-tray, and wrote it down in an encrypted pasword protected doc that i stored on my server in the basement at home ;) safe enuff? ;)
I suppose that will have to do :D

21 - 40 of 95 Posts