Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Grand C-Max. The radio / cd unit has failed. I've changed the fuses and can only conclude the unit itself has gone. I've removed the AHU which has part number AM5T-18C815-CF. I am looking for a spare, but struggling to find a direct match.

Does anyone know the significance of the parts of the codes. I can find plenty of AM5T-18C815 but the last two digits vary. Is an alternative likely to fit?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 plate 1.6 tdci grand titanium
25 Posts
when i replaced the unit in my b max i ordered from oldham ford spares..the unit matched the numbers and worked first time

·
Registered
484 Posts
There's one on E bay number 254914758057 AM5T-18C815-CH normally going up a letter or two is fine but never go back a letter I've found in the past.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your advice folks. I've found a direct match from Lithuania. Turns out that that wasn't the problem. The new unit didn't work either. I followed another forum about resetting the sync system by removing 3 fuses, driving the car for 15 minutes without the fuses in situ, and then replacing the fuses and everything came back to life. Still having issues though, I'll post a separate forum about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts