Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in manchester and i do see a lot of cmax's on the road. mainly driven by older people lol. but theres a couple of younger people i see aswell. most of then are around 2004/2005, they are becoming more popular.
i've seen a couple of 2007's around. but not many of the new shape..
we should get ownersclub car stickers/vinyls.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree, club stickers will be a good idea.
I'll have a go at designing one. I did so for a Saxo Owners Club (just to build up my portfolio).

Better not abbreviate or people will just laugh at us. C-Max Owners Club - 'COC'

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
There are quite a lot in my area too {Sutton Coldfield}.They are of all ages as are the drivers.Good idea in badge so good luck with the design,don`t make it too outrageous though! Nicely understated would be good! Definately without COC!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Heres one i did of the Saxo Owners Club a while back.

Do you mean somethinglike this pic below? an outline of the CMax, with the word CMax in between?

Drawing iv done so far has 'C' as front wheel, and 'O' (owners) as back wheel. Im just trying out different fonts at the moment.

If anyone else has any ideas/suggestions feel free to post. Even if you scribble something down on a bit of scrap paper, scan it, and post it so i can get an idea.

Matt

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It's nice to know that the idea of a sticker is being touted about.
As Richard has said, the piccy you have tried to show is not showing here either.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Did anything happen about this?

I'd still beinterested if someone came up with the right idea.I supposeit does depend on how much they'd cost and what design they'd be.

Personally I think they would need to be white because loads of us have the privacy glass and it would depend on what other colours would be seen through the glass.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had a play
two versions, white for tinted windows, and black for light bodywork.

example 1

example 2

Edited by: maccyski

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
I did at one point try to get the words CMax Owners Club to come out like the side view of the vehicle itself by altering the height and width of individual letters but never got very far

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks like Rob has already done this and there are already stickers available.

http://www.cmaxownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1383&PN=3

I know of a place on ebay that can produce these quite cheaply too. I just need to find the e-mail I got from one of my friends who uses them for the club she runs..... www.modifiedperformance.co.uk

I just think we should have one design and stick with that. I hope you all agree. Especially if cars start turning up at shows and stuff.

Edited by: R7BKR

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wasnt aware of the other threads, sorry, havent been on here in a while!

Whatever is decided, i can get the stickers printed from my contacts in the design industry i work in. If you could let me know that place on ebay too, they maybe cheaper!

Matt

Edited by: maccyski

·
Registered
280 Posts
No worries Matt, I fell into the same trap....

I'll try and find the e-mail and will post it back up on here later today or over the weekend.

It would be good to get some done...... I do like the idea of them being on the INSIDE of the windows though....
but that's only a personal preference.

Edited by: R7BKR

1 - 20 of 25 Posts