Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
In order to reduce the number of members signing up to only post for sale ad's we now have a minimum requirement of 20 posts before being able to post a new ad.

We'll keep an eye on this to ensure its working and any feedback is appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hi deecee.
The whole point is to prevent this free club being abused by those who just join to off load there goods at no cost to them.
I have seen dealers and private individualson here who did just that. The club made nothing and they did not join in with others.

I understand how you feel, andI did point this out when you postedyour first for sale thread, but the rules are there to protect everyone.
Please, enjoy this club and when you have met the requirements, sell away!

SteveEdited by: lawe

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think that this is a very good idea.

This is a great little club that has one in a million members who do there best to help each other out with all kinds of problems they each may be having.

It is also free so to see that get abused by people just coming on here to sell stuff well that would be ashame.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I fully agree and will wait till the tiome i can ask if anyone has a old part kicking around, dont suppose anyone wants a petrol lawnmower lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts