Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Anyone got any advice on changing the pollen filter?
I have looked behind the blower assembly from the passenger footwell and think i can see the side of it, however there are struts in the way preventing access.
I have an 04 2.0TDCI Zetec.
Also, where can I get hold of the latestTIS disc.
Cheers
Frank

·
Registered
615 Posts
To remove the pollen filter for this car you have to ignore the instructions with the filter. Working from the passenger foot well. Remove trim clip in console panel and then remove the upper trim. Unscrew fuse box and lower down out of the way and remove mounting bracket which is held on by 2 x13mm bolts. Remove 3 screws holding pollen filter housing cover and remove pollen filter. I did this myself a few weeks back it took me 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
As you look at the fuse box, it is located to the right, behind the centre console.
Mj also forgot to say that long bendy arms or slim arms required!!

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
And to just add the TIS disc only does up to around 2004 MY
After that the dealers had the chance to sign up to ETIS a ford internet based system - Therefore no disc sorry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just in case this happens to anyone else, I unplugged a few of the connectors in the fusebox to help access. When I had finished, my radio needed its code inputting. I have never had the code.
There is aforum on moneysavingexpert website where you can postthe serial number of your stereo and the code is posted for you.
I had my code and stereo working again within 5 mins of posting.
Handy if you change yourbattery as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts