Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FORD have put their owners manual online so here are some quick links to assist you. Unfortunately they don't do Mark I/II owners manual or 2015 manual in an easy to read PDF. The HTML section do allow easier navigation though. I have put both the PDF & HTML versions of 2010 C-Max up!

I hope this helps some people out!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi Phil.
I ordered and paid thru paypal for the emanual,all was going well downloaded adobe as instructed,downloaded emanual....all **** let loose!! adobe stating no files/or file damaged as it was downloaded from an email??
I've been onto the emanual suppliers telling them to cancel or send me the DVD version.
All I'm getting back is emails off Sean (their customer relations guy)asking for a Transaction number, the only T/number I have is thru PAYPAL when I give Sean this he replies Please send transaction number??
I'm gonna cancel and get a DVD if poss.

Also another thing ...WHERE IS THE "START NEW TOPIC" BUTTON?
(I'm going off me head with computers)
Regards Phil (noseypoke)
EDIT>>>>>POST REPLY??? IT'S THERE ON THE LEFT?

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Got onto suppliers and told em about the message I got about file damage with e/mail downloads.
They booked me in a time slot and remotely took over my computer and downloaded and set it up for me...even their recommended vag player machine.
They then e/mailed me a one page start menu with the DOs + DONT'S,
works great.
Iv'e got a 2 disc version that I got off E/Bay that's not needed now £8.00 if anyones interested,works great just like the EMANUAL version (it's exactly the same) I'll throw in a copy of the EMANUAL DOs + DON'Ts SHEET.
PM ME OK....will take PAY-PAL + POST !st class .

·
Registered
5 Posts
FORD have put their owners manual online so here are some quick links to assist you. Unfortunately they don't do Mark I/II owners manual or 2015 manual in an easy to read PDF. The HTML section do allow easier navigation though. I have put both the PDF & HTML versions of 2010 C-Max up!

I hope this helps some people out!

Hi, I have tried the link for the mk1 html but it does not seem to work, says it needs a country code ?.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts