Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One stop motoring advice shop opens
From today, motorists can get fair and honest services from the automotive sector, thanks to Motor Codes, the government and consumer lobby-backed body. "<STRONG title=blocked::http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102640532037&s=24461&e=001lgq5-ZRi2Oc0KnaX8jv7PrLM4glyHoJekTCEVnOfIVGMTBXqgy0Ms7emG_U8-4ryGpbInJO-pvxqxjpn9qmDfeiElgWkrJQv4d1T54sTKhXvHDpiO1BnHd_gojHXWLgH>www.motorindustrycodes.co.uk[/b], our new website and our free advice line on +44 (0)8 006 920 825 will give you access to experts when you need them," said Chris Mason, Motor Codes director. "Most of the calls we take are from people simply looking for timely advice. All the firms that sign up to our codes are committed to providing the highest level of customer service possible and we work hard to help them maintain that."

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I remember seeing an article about this on Midlands Today (I think) and it was given a favorable report.It`ll be interesting to see how many garages have signed up in 6 months time.
The way I see it,they can only benefit by joining as they should get more work (providing they meet the standard).
MM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts