Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm just in the middle of buying a April 2005 cmax i.6 Zetec with 18,000 miles. It looks the part and I like the style etc. I have a Mondeo Estate Ghia so I like the Ford

Anyhow, has the 05 cmax been given a face-lift ( even small) during 2005? I don't want to buy a april 05 cmax to find out that on May 2005 they had a bit of a face-lift

The price on the cmax above is £5990. I hadn't considered the cmax and was thinking about a focus instead because I thought the cmax would be more expensive so I was delighted and surprised that the secondhand value of the cmax is low.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smiley said:
nope, no facelift :)
there are only 2 versions of c-max: Focus C-Max (2003-spring 2007) and C-Max (since spring 2007)
Thanks for this info and a haggling I go
I'm really impressed by the value of the 05 cmax compared to say a Astra or Cit C4.

I know this can't be answered by this forum but I'm interested if the garage will add a 12 month warranty on this 3 year old car for me?

Thanks again for the help

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
I think a lot of dealers will add Warranties to used cars (3 years or more) Ours did back in JanuaryIt will cost an amount depending on what is covered

We've had a couple of the segments fail in the display for the trip mileafe in the instrument cluster. It's just as ell we had a warranty as they had to change the instrument cluster whole and reprogramme both ignition keys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Richard,

Glad to hear that you got your trouble fixed under warranty (but not that it happened of course). And a few "£" are well spent on a warranty for peace of mind even if nothing happens.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts