Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
C-Max Grand mk1
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so. 2 days ago the battery died in keyfob while out, luckly I didnt lock car and had to put keyfob in sterling column to get home. Changed battery in fob but didnt work remotely or keyless still. Tried to reprogram by using the 4 or 8 push start method. Which didn't work but by luck when I gave up, and was heading back in the house the fob remote locked the car and would let me start it without putting in column at 9am. At 1pm it was still working but 5pm when I'm due to go out it stopped working remotely and says no key found when sat in car.

15 plate cmax grand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I need answers too. Our fobs wouldn't open the car so we had to use the remote key to open the door. The alarm was going off and the lights were all flashing. It said on the dash that the battery needed changing but we'd just put brand new batteries in. We got it started with the fob in steering column but the key fob still won't respond. People say there's a way to reprogramme the key but I haven't a clue.

·
Registered
C-Max Grand mk1
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine didn't say replace it just stopped. It does now say no key found. So can't be reprogrammed. Either fob us dead or something else problem is I can't find other spare key

1 - 3 of 3 Posts