Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body know where roof rails acn be obtained. They were available for the old one but an internet search has not located anything.

Cheers

·
Registered
280 Posts
Brian,
Have you tried www.fordpartsuk.com (genunine Ford parts at discounted prices)

They will probably be the best place to start. The guys there are really good and should be able to let you know if the type of roof 'RAILS' you are after exist.

If you do find out whether these exist, can you update the post as I'm sure there will be others who are interested in knowing.

Edited by: R7BKR

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Roy

Unfortunately they can't help. They were available on the old C-max but are not on the new one.

Following that can anybody supply an old set of roof rails.

·
Registered
51 Posts
They are availavble, look in the c-max borchure. There's a picture of a silver c-max with roof bars with a Thule roof box attached, Thule ski carrier and Mont Blanc bike carrier.

*Post edited to add brochure scan*
Edited by: tdci-Si

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

Thanks for your reply

I am looking for roof rails that fit to the fixing points on each side of the car and go for and aft. They were available for the old c-max but non are available for the new one. I have fitted a roof rack from Halfords but they are not pretty and have to be removed for the sake of wind noise

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

Thanks for your reply

I am looking for roof rails that fit to the fixing points on each side of the car and go for and aft. They were available for the old c-max but non are available for the new one. I have fitted a roof rack from Halfords but they are not pretty and have to be removed for the sake of wind noise

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Brian

Did you manage find the roof bars (for to aft) you were after. If they were made for the MK1 would they fit a MK2 or is the roof a diferent shape. Would'nt mind a set myself

Thanks PG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts