Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waiting on a new c-max style from dealers in glasgow, was told the 1st august then 11th august then 15th of august, they said computer was showing a delay upto the 28th august but they phoned and had it put to the front of the queue to be shipped over. anybody else having a delay?

Edited by: kingpaul

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Kingpaul, we were told our 07 c max would be ready early may,then,mid may ,then late may.Then that there was a delay in spain! we will definatley get it end of may!! Guess when we got it 15th june.so my advice is dont hold your breath,all good things come to those who wait! Our local ford dealer gave me a massive bunch of flowers when we picked up the car,said thanks for all your patience! nice,not to mention all the phone calls!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I thought they are made in Belguim?

catangel said:
Hi Kingpaul, we were told our 07 c max would be ready early may,then,mid may ,then late may.Then that there was a delay in spain! !!
Edited by: Ian-F

·
Registered
25 Posts
we were told the factory is in spain,we checked out the internet and ford was right theres a factory in valencia,who knows there are probably factories elsewhwre Bright blessings

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello each, Looking at the web, in particular Wikipedia, it appears the new C-Max is made at Saarlouis, in SW Germany. Engines look like they are made at Dagenham...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all.
Finally got chassis number and car due with dealer on Monday.......5 months to the day!!!!!!
When i tell people they think i'm waiting for a ently or Roller!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts