Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford CMax Energi Titanium
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and this will be my first post here as I'm a new C-Max owner. So if I do something wrong please tell me.
I just bought a 2016 C-Max Energi Titanium and the mirror turn signal indicator lense on the passenger side was broke out. I ordered some replacement lenses but I'm unsure of how to install them. I am not sure if you remove the outer ring around the mirror first or if you can just pop them in. I got some aftermarket turn signals, they're smokey black instead of the clear/ white original ones. However in the description of them when I bought them it said they go in exactly like the originals, but I do not know how the originals go in. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Maria,
Should be quite straightforward. I don't think we have the Energi model in the UK - but I'm guessing that the wing mirrors are the same as we have. All you have to do is gently pop the removable casing off ( without breaking any of the locating tabs in the process) and then unplug, and replace the indicator lens . If you can't picture what I'm describing - then take a look on UTube. I think that the Ford Focus, as well as the CMax, has the same set up.
Be sure that your replacements are an exact fit, for the year of your vehicle, - I had a problem with something that looked the same, but were for an earlier model .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts