Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNOW WHAT I AM ABOUT TO PUT IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I AM LOSING MY MARBLES
AND MAKE ME A TOTAL LAUGHING STOCK
BUT EVERYTIME I GO TO MY LOCAL ASDA STORE MY KEY FOB WILL NOT WORK AND I CANT OPEN THE CAR I WAS WONDERING IF ANOTHER MEMBER HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM AS IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I GO SHOPPING AT THIS ONE STORE AND I FEEL REALLY STUPID FOR POSTING THIS BUT IT IS DRIVING ME MAD
AS I CAN NOT GO TO FORD AND SAY MY KEY DONT WORK WHEN I GO SHOPPING SO I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS SOMEWAY THE KEY FOB SIGNAL CAN BE INTERFEARED WITH THIS IS WEIRD I KNOW BUT IT IS TOTALLY TRUE

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Well that's a first!
Perhaps they want to keep you there longer so you'll buy more

I wonder if it could be more down to needing a new battery in the fob?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o.m.g i am a laughing stock
i know it sounds really weird and fair out
and honest i am totally sain
i went to asda and my key fob would not work i actually went and got new battery last monday because of it and it worked fine i went back to asda yesterday and key fob does not work i move off the asda car park and key works fine i must sound a right
maybe i will try tesco instead enyone know how to delete a post because i feel a right

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
How far away from the car park do you have to be and is tthe same in each of the four main compass directions. Do they have a radio station in store or is there a taxi firm near by

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think ASDA use a transmitter system to operate the locks on their trolleys - basically there is a transmitting wireburiedaroundthe car park which transmits a signal to lock the wheel of trolleys that are being taken out of the car park - you can see that each trolley has a plastic gizmo fitted to one of the wheels.

I reckon if you try parking in a different part of the car park - that'll do the trick.

·
Registered
615 Posts
you may be right as i do park by the trolley bays in the parent and child spots and this is when it happens i feel a bit better about posting this now as i felt like a real
posting it but it really does happen cheers for help
mjshort79 aka the devils outkast

·
Registered
615 Posts
sorry does wifi mean smelly
if so yes it is in minworth andthat asda isclose to a sewage plant"sorry for spelling" i hoped this post would go away really quick as i feel like a
for posting it

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
No wiFi is part of radio frequencies being broadcast out. What you meant was Wiffi

I haven't yet had the same problem at that Asda but will keep it in mind next time I use that car park

1 - 10 of 10 Posts