Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what kind of music do people like in this forum. Being 35 means my youth i spent listening to Oldskool dance and a bit of jungle, still listen to it today.

But what floats ya boat !

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll listen to almost anything apart from heavy ROCK...!!!!

Anything from Jazz, Dance, RnB, definitely plenty of Old Skool 80's and 90'sand even a bit of 'big band' stuff. I have loads of different stuff on my iPod and I'm 39 in May....

Edited by: R7BKR

·
Registered
163 Posts
Got to be garage, with house or bungalow thrown in.

A bit of AC DC and LOADs of deaf leopard, white worm,squirty cream,punk floyd,shallow purple with a sprinking of poo fighters. Top of the Pops thoughhas to be Stannah chair lift to Heaven by Rolf Harris..................
Apologies for the cheeky tongue, no offence intended.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Some good west coast (US) rock.Can`t beat it,thought the wife does beat me if I play it when she`s with me.She likes Elton,Rod,Boz etc
MeatLoaf rules.As does Bob Seger

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
I go back a little further in my tastes though cover a lot of what's here
Quo, Lizzy, Quuen, Bowie, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, "The Boss", Bob Seger, Boston, Rod, Tina, Stones, Genesis

Perhaps I'm getting old

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sublime, SOAD, Bowling for soup, Dropkick murphys usual rock bands apart from U2 cant get into them somehow

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Yello, Mike Oldfield, Police, Prodigy etc... gives you a Idea!

I also like obtaining full TV Sound tracks and so far have got some real classics that I did not know existed!

Starsky & Hutch 3 mins, Hawaii 5 o 2 1/2 mins Professionals, original 2 1/2 minsand remix @ 5mins!
The list goes on :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Watched a programme on Sky Anytime last night about pink floyd, was really interesting. Always liked pink floyd !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts