Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may of seen this on Bravo but to sum it up, American Monster trucks racing each other and then freestyle at the end, mixed with rally cars, stunt bikes and stunt cars in the middle.
Yep one great family day out (that sounds so cheesy!) and one we have been to see since the first time it came to the UK.
It back this June 6th at MilleniumStadium, Cardiff,and while a medium journey there and back (last one I did meant I arrived home at 01:00 but the buzz from the day made up for that) it's well worth the trip, one where you can scream and shout and become american!!

I'll try and upload some photos in a bit but photobucket seems to be playing up grrrrr!
Edited by: lawe

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
They had a similar event in Birmingham at the NIA a couple of years back.I really wanted to go but I was too ill.Lets hope they bring it back soon
I did get to one of these events in the States a few years ago,boy do they go over the top there

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally got the photo's showing via tinypic.com. No idea why photobucket was playing up, perhaps the trucks were to much for it

My Beast!

Superman taking off:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Patriot!
Be tempted! Yes it's a long way (for both of us) but for the whole family, it's great fun.
Just want to buy tickets for Las Vegas next year but I think my wife may have something to say about that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts