Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if item number 3, the boot divider can be fitted without either of the other two sections and if so, how is it fitted?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Emailed Allen Ford who said that you need 1 and 2 as well or you cant fit module 3 the boot divider
Not very MODULAR then in my opinion!
Oh! and the total price for all three modules from Allen Ford, £312.30 bet they don`t sell many.Edited by: Undecimus

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Richard, but don`t want put the dog in a cage, as she likes to move about and look out of the windows, that`s why I thought the divider would be a good idea, but not at that price! I`ll keep looking on eBay though not too hopeful.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
As the cages are different sizes you could get one that would be equvalent to half the boot space and put it sideways

Or if I remember correctly there were several manufactures of dog guards (when I last went to Crufts)other than the Ford bespoke item that may be able to supply. Have you tried putting dog guard into google and seeing what comes out?

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
I found these local to me
http://www.dogcages.uk.com/
they quoted

Hi Richard
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Thank you for your enquiry regarding our ‘Guardsman' range of products.

Based on the information we have, we can quote £222.96 in total,
(£193.88 plus vat) for a Rear Guard & Divider to fit your Ford Focus C Max

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies Richard, a lot cheaper than Ford, but still expensive I think!

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
I agree
It's the divider that's the expensive bit
Halford I think do a guard that fits to the stems of the rear seat head rests

1 - 13 of 13 Posts