Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone on the cmax forum im hoping some1 can help me, does any1 know if you can get bodykits for a 2005 petrol 1.6 cmax

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I put in a computer with a touchscreen where the radio sits, upgraded the speakers, fitted a remote start then a push button start, subs in boot, upgraded the standard seats to a full leather set, new steeringwheel (leather), aluminium finish door handles, colour coded external parts, changed my dash and headlight switch to blue instead of the usual green one, changed every interior bulb to blue, added strip footwell lights which light up the inside more evenly than the single bulbs Ford put in, put in lights inside the airvents,took out the center console and was working on a new one with built in armrest but never finished it.

At one point I had undercar lights but didn't like them as the car was too high and you could see the bulbs from a distance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds very minted was fitting the lights in the air vents and where did u plug them ina hard job? i just fitted a new tail pipe with a 4inch pipe sounds nice n sporty i want to do more. where did u get the colour coded parts and what did u get?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
It's not that hard, you tap into the interior light wires going up the passenger A pillar, run two wires down to the first vent, take out the glove box and the plastic under the steering column. The vents just pull out drill a hole in the top and drop in an LED.

Colour coded parts I did myself - fog light bezels and rub strips.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did u just take them off and spray them my rub bar came off i need to stick it bk on b4 i lose it u got any piks ov ur car sounds kl i want my cmax to look cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts