Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anyone please help
I have check engine light and its p0101 and it relates to maf sensor, i backprobe it and pin2 is 5.02v (violet and grey color)
pin 3 is 5.16v (violet and green color) pin 4 is 13.0 mV (blue color) pin 5 is 4.90v (violet and yellow color) pin 1 and 6 are not used. Can this be a normal readings or there should always be a 12v?
pin 4 is the ground as it has continuity on the battery's ground, in this case which pins are the signal

the car runs fine and starts even the maf sensor is disconnected
thanks;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi guys, anyone can read this wiring diagram for the maf sensor, i havent solved this p0101 fault code on my car yet maybe because the car is starting and running as normal although a mechanic came to check and he confirms that there is no 12v power going on the maf sensor so it needs stripping to find the broken wire and he can not give me a rough quote or how many hours to do the job so i didnt let the job carried out because im using the car (he charge £50+/hr though), he says its all depends, it can be short or it can be long hours.Anyway apparently pin 3 is the power and its only 4.8v with the ignition on and when the engine is running it goes down to 2 volts. Looking at the diagram does it say if the 12v coming from the ecu or pcm? or the ground is from the ecu..any tricks to find the broken wire or tricks to produce 12v to the maf sensor:unsure::whistle::unsure:
maf diagrm.png

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts