Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've had my 57 plate 2.0 diesel for almost a year and love it. So far it's cost me £250 in repairs, but I have a plan to teach myself more about the workings of the car so I can (hopefully) save myself a bit of money along the way. Trouble is I'm old and a bit of an idiot :confused: which is why I've joined the owners' club so I can learn from others. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hi

Hi,
welcome to the forum (idiot's club)
Plenty to learn off you tube and the net.
Good idea to get a code reader or down load FORScan if you haven't already done it.
Good luck
Bob.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I totally understand you dude! I mean, I am also a bit of an idiot actually, and that is exactly why I am afraid to do anything by myself. The last time I actually tried to fix something under the hood of my car, I had to change some kind of a valve that I did not even remember that I touched it. In the end, every single time when I am trying to fix it by myself, I end up calling for the services of the local mechanic. He is really great actually, he has recently graduated from the North London Garages GTA courses, and now he is even capable of fixing hybrid and electric cars!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts