Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as title ive bought a c-max 1.8tdci ghia ultima has loads of extra full tan leather,nav,frt and rr parking sensor.

just ive never seen one with this sort of spec

·
Registered
959 Posts
as title ive bought a c-max 1.8tdci ghia ultima has loads of extra full tan leather,nav,frt and rr parking sensor.

Very nice, I've seen the odd one or two but I didn't realise the Ultima came in 1.8 versions, I thought they were all 2.0 :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Like rocking horse poo!!!

·
Banned
2,747 Posts

Jealous ......... And it has the extra body kit like the lower valance on the front bumper oh and leather seats and some have DVD unit in the rear on the roof.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Jealous ......... And it has the extra body kit like the lower valance on the front bumper oh and leather seats and some have DVD unit in the rear on the roof.
mine don't have the dvd :( has the rest though and ive changed the wheels to the 18" mondeo/focus titanium type ones oh forgot its got front and rear parking sensors.

·
Banned
2,747 Posts
mine don't have the dvd :( has the rest though and ive changed the wheels to the 18" mondeo/focus titanium type ones oh forgot its got front and rear parking sensors.
Just added rear sensors but I think I have a faulty box so waiting for it to be replaced.
Got any pictures ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I own a 2.0 Ultima but its not as spec'ed up as yours :( No dvd, nav or parking sensors.

I think I have only ever seen one other Ultima on the road since buying mine over a year ago.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I wonder if I have the ultima. Cream leather seats, front and rear parking sensors. Fridge that gets ice cold. heated front seats. Mines a 05 plate. My neighbour has a 09 plate Cmax. I told him I wouldn't do a straight swap if he asked me. Mine has far lower mileage. The engine is the 136 bhp and is running beautifully.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I wonder if I have the ultima. Cream leather seats, front and rear parking sensors. Fridge that gets ice cold. heated front seats. Mines a 05 plate. My neighbour has a 09 plate Cmax. I told him I wouldn't do a straight swap if he asked me. Mine has far lower mileage. The engine is the 136 bhp and is running beautifully.
If it hasn't got a body kit, skirts, valance etc then you haven't got one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have just been offered a cmax ultima for my car its a 06 reg has fridge in center satnav tan leather seats rear scensers dvd in back so good spec whats value on thease

1 - 10 of 10 Posts