Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,help needed please, I have a 2011 C-Max and over the weekend noticed the horn doesn’t work ( no schoolboy humour please,lol ), the fuse is fine, cannot find a rely (does it have one?), and where is the horn situated and how do I get to it to check connections, thanks

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi,help needed please, I have a 2011 C-Max and over the weekend noticed the horn doesn’t work ( no schoolboy humour please,lol ), the fuse is fine, cannot find a rely (does it have one?), and where is the horn situated and how do I get to it to check connections, thanks
There is normally two horns both of them going at the same time is very unlikely I think from memory their under the radiator, but I think your problem will be the clock spring it connects the rotation of the steering wheel to the wiring loom.

·
Registered
498 Posts
There is normally two horns both of them going at the same time is very unlikely I think from memory their under the radiator, but I think your problem will be the clock spring it connects the rotation of the steering wheel to the wiring loom.
The relay is R2 in the fuse box under the bonnet on a 2012 model I think it will be the same on yours's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts