Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a ford c-max 2007 and yesterday on my way home the light bulb on the low beam burnt so i had to drive only with tail light and high beam.does any one kow how to replace the light bulb?please help!!!thank you

·
Registered
42 Posts
If it is anything like the MK1 C-max, you remove the torx screw on top of the headlight unit, then at the bottom, there are two clips which need to be pushed down while pulling the unit toward you, this should release the headlight unit, so then you can remove the cover at the back, and the bulbs are then accesible to change. Putting it back together is just the reverse of above, except the clips may need to be pulled up back into position.

It takes a leap of faith to remove the headlamp as it may seem it isn't coming out - it will do, but if you are in any doubt, take it to fords and they will happily do it in exchange for a heap of cash.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Removal is as tonic says,don`t be affraid to `man handle ` the unit.I`ve changed side,dipped & main on both sides of mine ,but you do need to be a little rough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts