Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just bought a C-Max last week. Originally had a Mazda MX-5 Sspec. Needed the extra seats as we have a wee one now.

Really happy with the car so far. We bought a 1.8 Ghia. Really comfy; like driving an armchair! Read a few worrying reviews of them, but so far no problems at all. Long may it continue.

Still havent had it above 29mpg which isn't great, but driving mostly through city traffic.

Love all the wee touches in the Ghia... like the polarising mirror, comfort rear seat pack, ten million storage bins and all the electrics. It just wafts along!

Any other 1.8 Ghia drivers out there? Seems like most people have TDCis...

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have a o4 1.8 ghia petrolwith 35500 miles on the clockand it is the most unreliable car I have ever owned none stop breaking infact it is broke again at the minute. I cant wait to get rid of mine. I have had it a year and a bit now and have had nothink but trouble with it from day one. I will not be buying a c max again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi mate. welcome. i have the same as you and I love it. its had a few teething problems but its still a great car...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have got a 2l t.d.c.i ghia and it the best car i have had by far. My local ford dealer is a small family run one and gives a 1st class service.Happy motoring!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts