Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just stumbled on this site by chance. I take full ownership of my used C-Max 2.0 TDCi Ghia next Friday and I am really looking forward to it. The test drive went well. It would be interesting to find out if I paid the right price as there are so many variations. On a 05 plate 54000 miles paid £6,495 I like the car so much I was happy to pay this

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think you've paid a good price there. I bought my '04 2.0 TDCI Ghia a couple of months ago and paid £5500 for it. After looking on Parkers that did seem to be a fair price for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, always feels better if you know you have not paid over the odds.
I pick it up next Friday, I asked for the bonnet to be sorted so the whole bonnet is being done, it had a chip in it that would annoy the hell out of you every time you took it out.
I have put down £100 and have a balance to pay on pick up , do you know where I stand with regard to still having an AA inspection, or is it too late, the car comes with a 3 month warranty...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hi Maxoby and welcome

With regards to the AA inspection, you can still get this done if you get them to the car before handover. If anything is found and should you wish to back out, then all you would probably lose is the deposit.
Edited by: lawe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Lawe, I think it will be worth it in the long run as I will always be wondering...
Great site this and thanks for the welcome...

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
As I've said before. Do check the exclusions on the warranty and anything you have to have done for it to be valid. Possibly not such a lot due to only 3 months

1 - 6 of 6 Posts