Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short note to say Hello, I'm very new to this. I have an 07 C-Max 1.6 Style, very happy with it but fuel consumption could be better I suppose. Only downside is that I asked for a trade-in value( just out of interest ) and I was quoted £3500 less than I paid under 12 months ago.

·
Registered
201 Posts
they always do that puts more money in there pocket i brought a 04 ghia last year went to enquire about trading it in last month as was having nothing but trouble with it now bearing in mind i had only done 2000 miles in neally a year of owning the car as it has being in dealers work shop for most of it they offered me £2000 less

·
Registered
201 Posts
oh and i went back to the dealer were i had got it from i now am keeping it as i will get more selling private

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
First off, hello

At the moment, it really is a buyers market in terms of cars.
The price of fuel is out of control and talk of the car tax going up has made the second hand car market to really slow down.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello - You think you've had a bad deal from Ford.  I bought an 02 Audi A3 last March, decided it was too small and three months later it was worth £4500 less!!!!!

No matter what the market is and as hard as I try I can never get a good deal from the motor trade.  I'm not afraid to ask for discounts enywhere either.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Possibly the only C Max to benefit from the new VED (car tax) rates proposed from Next April is the 1.6TDCi It presently is £120 per year and should go down to £90 as its CO2 figure of 129 is 1 below the upper limit of that band

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Richard G said:
Possibly the only C Max to benefit from the new VED (car tax) rates proposed from Next April is the 1.6TDCi It presently is £120 per year and should go down to £90 as its CO2 figure of 129 is 1 below the upper limit of that band
Be careful mate, the goverment may reading this and may increase it

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
If you can confirm that they do then I will start drip feeding other alternatives to the complex (Computer Chips with everything) schemes they want to use for everything Motoring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts