Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got this stuff fitted? The grill looks slightly different to the standard version and I'd like to see what the skirt looks like on the C-max.

1496253 Ford C-Max Front bumper skirt - 2003 onwards

I'm curious to see how much of a difference it makes to the front end.

Unless there's something else that i can get to make it stand out a bit?

Cheers, Liam

·
Banned
2,747 Posts
I think that will only for the mk2 bumpers as I know the lower part of the grill is all connected to the whole lower part of the bumper.

I think I put a picture on here showing that I sprayed up the lower part of the bumper.
You can see it's all one piece.

Though I do like the bigger grill.

·
Banned
2,747 Posts
Yeah it would be a mk2 guessing, I'm sure someone will correct me. Lol.

Mk2 's have different head lights, wings, bonnet and front bumper.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah right, It's a mk2 then 2007-10, it looks like the original with a fresher front end. So the liked goods will fit my car?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Google modified cmax and have a look in images, there are pics of a mk2 with the valance fitted so you can decide.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been looking at those pictures for ages, wondering what they have fitted! Killed two birds with one stone with that one. I will have a look at getting that as an early Christmas present!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure if this post is still active, but does a mk2 focus grill, fit the mk 1.5 face lift cmax? As looks pretty identical
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Grille Office equipment Automotive design

1 - 9 of 9 Posts